- Graduation :
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and physically handicap belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by the Universities as approved by the Association of Indian Universities or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Entrance Examination:
CAP rounds: Appeared for MHCET- (Conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell and DTE-Government of Maharashtra, for respective year) Institute Level: Appeared for MHCET/CMAT only
Reservation of seats for candidates belonging to SC / ST / DT / NT /VJ/ OBC /SBC/SEBC/EWS etc. will be as per rules of the Maharashtra Government subject to the candidate meeting the admission requirements.
Freeship and Scholarships are being provided by the Government of Maharashtra for various categories of the studentsFor SC / ST/ DT/ NT/SBC category students 100% of tuition fee
For OBC category students 50% of the tuition fees
For Economically Backward Students (EBC) 50% of the tuition fees
For Socially and Educationally Backward Students (SEBC) 50% of the tuition fees
For Economical Weaker Section (EWS) 50% of the Tuition Fees.
For Minority students 50% of the tuition fees
1. Details of fee, as approved by State fee Committee, for the Institution.
|Fee For||MBA I Year||MBA II Year|
2.Time schedule for payment of fee for the entire programme.As per directives from DTE/ State Govt. of Maharashtra
3. Fee waivers granted with amount and name of students.No student was given fee waiver.
- CET Score Card
- Statement of marks of Bachelor’s Degree and Certificate
- Statement of marks of HSC
- Statement of marks of SSC
- Transfer certificate (College leaving certificate)
- Migration certificate (other than Pune University candidates)
- Gap Certificate (in case of educational gap)
- Ant ragging Affidavit from the candidate and parents
- Certificate of Indian Nationality
- Caste certificate, Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate for Reservation candidates of Maharashtra state only.
- Non Creamy Layer certificate for VJ, DT / NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), OBC, SBC ,SEBC with validity up to 31-03-2021 (Maharashtra State Candidates only)
- Domicile certificate of candidate – In case of Type-A candidate
- Certificates in Proforma A, B, C, D, E, F, and G as applicable
- Marriage certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (wherever necessary)
- Two passport size & two stamp size photographs in formal dress.
- Any Other relevant / important document, if so required by CET Cell , DTE/ University or any other competent authority.
- All above original certificates along with three sets of true copies are to be submitted at the time of securing the admission.
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number linked with Aadhar Card /Aadhar card Number
Refund of Fees
Refund of Tuition fee, Development fee and other fees in case of cancellation of admission will be as per the norms set by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.