Program outcomes, Program Specific Outcomes and Course Outcomes
- Problem Analysis And Decision Making Skill Identify, formulate and analyze problems reaching substantiated conclusions using different techniques of modern management subjects
- Managerial And Business competency Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the management concepts and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader of a team to achieve organizational goals
- Communication and Interaction Communicate effectively on various management problems, cases, and legal issues with the team member and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions
- Business in Global Environment An Understanding of the knowledge of contemporary management issues in the global context recognizing drastic changes in the global economy
- Individual and Teamwork Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings to achieve organizational goals
- The Manager and society An understanding of ethical issues and responsibilities relating to the impact of the managerial decision in societal and legal contexts.